In the glass industry, it has reached a certain level relative to the traditional craftsmanship, and it has continued to develop towards higher efficiency, lower energy consumption, and better product quality. As the core equipment-- kiln , its technical level is constantly improving, and new technologies such as increasing combustion intensity, strengthening heat transfer effect, reducing heat loss, and reducing pollution to products and the environment are widely used.
The rapid development of China's glass industry has long become the world's largest glass producer. The rapid development of the glass industry has promoted the development and technological progress of refractory materials. Compared with traditional technology, modern glass production technology has made a qualitative leap, and continues to develop towards higher efficiency, lower energy consumption, and better product quality. As the core equipment for glass production, the technical level of the kiln is constantly improving, and new technologies such as increasing the combustion intensity, strengthening the heat transfer effect, reducing the heat loss, and reducing the pollution to the product and the environment are widely used. The technological progress of the kiln requires a wide range of high-quality refractory materials as a guarantee condition, and the refractory materials are required to withstand higher temperatures, more rapid temperature changes, more intense chemical erosion, and more severe stress damage. Only supporting applications of multiple varieties high-quality refractory materials and the advantages of new kiln technology such as energy saving and low pollution can be realized. High-quality refractory materials are not only consumable materials for modern high-temperature technologies, but also functional materials necessary for the realization of new high-temperature technologies. Today, Zhengzhou Shennan Refractory Co., Ltd. Make a briefly introduce of the evaluation technology of refractory materials and the development trend of refractory production technology.
Evaluation technology of refractory materials for glass kiln
1.Continuous bubble experiment
The continuous bubble experiment is actually a method of directly observing the bubbles that occur at high temperatures. By recording the aging changes at high temperatures as a TV image, it can continuously observe the occurrence of refractory bubbles for a long time, and can be more close to the evaluation of the actual kiln. Since the aging change can be measured, the bubble generation rate of the refractory material can be measured. This is to show the number of bubbles generated per unit time from the unit area of the refractory material, which enables a more accurate evaluation.
The corrosion test method for the corrosion resistance of the refractory material of the molten glass includes a dynamic corrosion test method and a static corrosion test method. The former generally uses the rotary erosion test method, and the latter generally uses the finger test method and the vortex test method. However, these methods may not be able to accurately express the corrosion resistance with good reproducibility for all refractory materials and glasses. It is hoped that there will be a corrosion test method with good reproducibility in order to compare the corrosion resistance of refractory materials to glass melt. .
3.Volatile steam test
From the viewpoint of NOX reduction and energy saving, the oxygen combustion technology attracts attention. When oxygen combustion is used, it is important to select a test to evaluate the refractory materials used in the upper space.
The development trend of refractory production technology
1. More extensive use of synthetic raw materials and selected minerals as refractory materials to improve the purity and compactness of raw materials, it is estimated that the use of such raw materials will reach about 30%.
2. In the process of processing, further strengthen the physical and chemical effects on the raw materials and semi-finished products, such as the use of ultra-fine grinding machines for fine grinding, high uniformity of the batching equipment, and the use of fused raw materials to strengthen the interaction of the components. High pressure forming and increase the firing temperature according to the structure and performance of refractory materials.
3. Composite materials are widely used to strengthen the grain boundary parts in the structure of refractory materials and develop towards high-performance ceramics.
4. Develop energy-saving non-burnable products and unshaped refractory materials through low-temperature treatment and various different binding agents (ceramic suspended solids, colloidal solutions, tar, etc.).
5. Research and make full use of the chemical properties of carbon and the relationship between carbon and other components and various additives that can affect fire resistance interaction.
The development of refractory materials for glass furnaces in my country will continue to focus on the life of glass furnaces, the quality and cost of glass products, energy consumption and environmental protection. In other words, the main problems faced by refractory materials for glass furnaces are low-temperature melting develop. That is to say, with the popularization and application of technologies such as rich oxy-fuel combustion, full oxy-fuel combustion, arsenic-free materials and electric boosting in glass melting furnaces, higher requirements will be put forward on refractory materials, especially fused-cast refractory materials. With the development of science, higher performance refractory materials are required, so newer refractory materials and corresponding evaluation technologies must be developed. In short, to meet people's production needs to a greater extent.